OEE scientists have extensive experience within the oil spill response industry and can offer the following services to oil spill response contractors:
- Derivation of generic and/or site specific assessment criteria for soils, waters and air with respect to risks to human health and controlled waters;
- Provision of detailed quantitative risk assessment reports assessing risks to controlled waters using established models;
- Provision of detailed quantitative risk assessment reports assessing risks to human health using established models;
- Provision of technical guidance notes or procedures such as sampling and analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in ambient air, forensic analysis of oil contaminated soil, water and air samples etc.;
- Provision of bespoke training on technical subject areas such as conceptual model development, risk assessment and oil spill forensics;
- General technical support and advice on more complex projects; and
- Independent validation of sites.