OEE scientists are experienced in working with asset owners and investors to achieve their objectives from successful divestment or acquisition to discharge of planning conditions relating to land contamination.
OEE scientists have experience of providing the following services to land owners/developers and investors:
- Provision of due diligence assessments and advice on regulatory compliance;
- Pre- and post-acquisition surveys;
- Phase I and II environmental assessments;
- Remedial Options Appraisal;
- Design and validation of remedial schemes; and,
- Baseline land condition assessments for pollution liability policies etc.