We are looking to appoint a Senior Environmental Consultant to join the growing team in our Malvern Office.
The Senior Consultant would be responsible for the management and direction of spill response and contaminated land investigation and remediation projects and should have the following skills / attributes:
- Degree in relevant science subject such as Environmental Science or Geology.
- Demonstrable experience of managing spill response, contaminated land and remediation projects.
- Good knowledge of contaminated land legislation, British Standards and guidance documents.
- Ability to undertake field work across the UK and to be flexible and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
Desirable skills / attributes include:
- Higher degree in relevant science subject.
- Good knowledge of building structures / foundations.
- Chartered status with an appropriate organisation.
- Detailed working knowledge of risk assessment software such as CLEA, RBCA, RTM etc.
- Experience of specialist IT software – Holebase, Surfer, ProgeCAD etc.
- Technical knowledge of a variety of remedial techniques including design and application.
You would receive a competitive and flexible reward package as well as the opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly growing company.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Jon Burton on [email protected] or call on 01684252858 for more details.